Thank you for your interest in Pete's Steam Cleaning. I am a leading provider of environmentally friendly carpet cleaning services in Seattle, the Eastside, Tacoma and surrounding areas in King County, northern Pierce County and southern Snohomish County, Washington.
When you schedule with me you get the owner who comes out to do the work. As the owner, my success and happiness is tied directly to your happiness and satisfaction.
Angie's list winner of the
2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Super Service Awards
I've been in business for over 20 years and have always offered
quality cleaning services at reasonable prices.
Our reviewers give us an "A" for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and air duct cleaning.
Check out our reviews.
Why clean carpets?
Carpets attract all kinds of pollutants from dust, tracked in dirt, residues from spills or pet accidents, oil and grease molecules from cooking and who knows what pollutants are in the air that enter our homes when you open doors or windows. For better looking and longer lasting carpets you should clean them regularly to remove harmful dirt and residues before they can break down the carpet fibers.
Why professional carpet cleaning?
Better equipment. A truck–mounted machine is much more powerful than portable equipment. It injects hotter water deeper around the fibers, then removes virtually all the moisture along with dirt and residues that have been loosened from around the fibers.
Why choose me?
- I'm an owner/ operator. When you schedule with me you get the owner who comes to do the cleaning, assuring you of a quality cleaning from a passionate professional.
- Over 20 years of experience.
- Quality cleaning at reasonable prices.
- Angie's list 2010, 2011 & 2012 Super Service Awards
- Endorsed by the Washington Toxics Coalition
- Green Seal Certified cleaning products. My passion is the product I use to clean with. I don't like to pollute when I dump the dirty water outside. I like to think the worst I put back into the environment is the dirt I take out of your carpets. I use Procyon because it doesn't pollute, it cleans well and it just happens to be very good for indoor air quality after cleaning. Because it's not made with soaps, detergents or harsh chemicals you get no cleaning chemical odors when I'm done, just a clean fresh smell.
Need more information? Phone 206-854-6997 and ask Pete!